The information we collect is:
1) only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page
2) the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
3) aggregate information on which pages consumers access or visit
4) information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and site registrations.
We use the information we collect only in these ways:
1) to improve the content of our Web page
2) by us for marketing purposes
3) we do not share this information with other organizations for commercial purposes.
With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new programs, products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, or e-mailing or writing us at the above address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line or if they have won a prize in a contest they have entered that we are sponsoring.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to transaction information (e.g., dates on which they made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them , a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
Please note that visitors to the Echoes website are sometimes transferred to other websites via links on the Echoes website. The three main sites are:
1) StreamGuys: if you listen to Echoes online via the Echoes website, you will access Echoes soundfiles from streamguys.com
2) Epoch Systems: When you subscribe to Echoes Online, billing transactions and customer service inquiries are transferred to our payment processor epoch.com.
3) Amazon.com, CD Baby and iTunes: if, on the Echoes website, you purchase CDs and products other than the Echoes Living Room Concert CDs and Echoes products, you are transferred to the websites amazon.com, cdbaby.com or iTunes.com, depending upon the item.
In addition, as a service to our listeners, on our website we provide links to websites of interest, such as musicians' and record labels' sites.
For the above links, the privacy policies of the particular sites apply.